Includes 350 filters.
AeroPress brewing can be as easy or complicated as you like. Google "World AeroPress Championships" and you'll see what we mean. That's right -- they give out trophies for this! We suggest starting with this simple method, then playing with dose, grind, and brew time if you wish:
- Rinse filter in hot water and place in cap.
- Invert AeroPress so numbers are upside down.
- Add 16 grams fine ground coffee (the size of table salt).
- Add 8 oz. water just off the boil (200 degrees).
- Attach cap with filter.
- Wait 45 seconds, then turn AeroPress upright, place on top of sturdy mug, and press.
- Add hot water to taste.
Other Products in this Category
Bodum Chambord 32 oz Press
Bodum Chambord 48 oz Press
Chemex Glass Handle